Borderlands 2: How to Farm Badass Tokens
Want more high-quality Borderlands 2 video coverage of cheats, secrets, and collectibles? Download the Game Front walkthrough app for free and enjoy daily cheats, guides, and secrets.
There are minor challenges throughout Borderlands 2 you can complete for reward tokens. For being badass, you’ll gain badass tokens. Reviving teammates, killing enemies, or any of the usual activities you’ll take part in will reward you with these tokens and complete challenges. But, if you want to earn some early tokens with a friend with minimal effort, check out our suggestions below. Just be aware, you’ll need a friend to farm. Team up with a buddy, and these challenges can be completed easily and without much effort at all.
Survive Pandora a second time with our full walkthrough. Kill mutant turtles or Gunzerk like crazy with Borderlands 2 cheats page, where you’ll find all our extra in-depth articles for Gearbox’s seminal sequel.
How to Farm Badass Tokens
- To revive a downed player, hold [X/Square] for a few seconds to bring them back to life. Doing this 50 times will net you Badass Tokens.
- To farm this, you’ll need to be able to kill yourself. Find or purchase a Tediore weapon. These, when reloaded, will be thrown and explode.
- Remove any mods and your shields. Stand in a corner, fire the Tediore gun once, then reload. You’ll throw the gun into the corner and blow yourself up.
- Let your partner revive you, or have your teammate do this so you can revive them. 50 revives, and you’ll have some early badass tokens.
- To do this quickly, only try this method just as you begin the game, before you gain many levels. Unequip any stat-boosting mods, and remove their shields.
- To initiate a duel, just melee attack another play. Take turns, at this early point one melee attack should end the duel.
- Defeat each other 50 times to complete this challenge.
- To trade with another player, just hold [B/Circle] for a moment.
- Trades count whether you actually trade anything or not. Just activate “Trade” to complete instead of cancelling out.
- Do that 50 times to complete the challenge with ease.