Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage – Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Get Your Motor Running
- Travel to the Southern Raceway and visit the Catch-A-Ride station down the road in front of you on the left, then spawn a vehicle to commandeer and drive towards the next objective marker to an iron gate gate decorated with checkered print.
- Exit your vehicle to pass through the checkered print gate on foot and follow the path ahead in the direction of the next objective marker, then enter the factory grounds at the end and use a scoped rifle to start picking off the guards patrolling the area.
- Look towards the staircases and walkways above to continue eliminating the enemies around the factory, then use the nearby rocks as cover and detonate the corrosive barrels to clear out the majority of the threats.
- Proceed towards the small building ahead on the left to take cover behind the walls and continue eliminating the mutants in the next area in front of you, then use your special ability to help finish them.
- Continue using your scoped rifle and detonating the corrosive barrels to proceed forward across the factory grounds, then climb the steps and search the surrounding structures to acquire additional supplies.
- Fire down from the upper landings to snipe the enemies in the next area ahead and climb to the top of the building on the right to approach the objective marker around the corner, then pull down on the indicated lever to turn on the gate power and return to the ground below.
- Proceed forward through the shanty town ahead and take cover behind nearby obstacles to eliminate any remaining enemies in the area, then use your special ability at the end of the road to defeat the next wave of hostiles.
- Search the surrounding structures for supplies and return to your car outside of the previous checkered pattern gate, then drive in the direction of the next series of objective markers to follow the power cables.
- Exit your vehicle upon reaching the security gate at the end of the road and proceed through the fence that opens in front of you, then move forward down the path ahead and snipe the enemies beneath the neon arrow sign in the distance.
- Make a right at the next turn in the dirt road and take cover to pick off enemies in the surrounding structures ahead, then use a rocket launcher to help clear out the larger hostiles and continue towards the objective marker in the north.
- Approach the arena at the end of the road and search the surrounding area for supplies, then move through the building’s front gate and discover the Southern Raceway.
- Move towards the objective marker within the arena to activate a cut scene in which you encounter Motor Momma, then use your special ability to start draining her health and equip a rocket launcher weapon.
- Back away to a safe distance from Motor Momma and look for a nearby obstacle to hide behind, then destroy the sidecar she deploys with your rocket launcher and continue opening fire to drain her health.
- Sprint to a safe distance, while turn around occasionally, and use explosive rounds to defeat the gang of enemy motorcyclists that Momma deploys next, then fire electrified ammunition to drain the boss’ shield and run around her in a circle to avoid counter-attacks.
- Continue firing electrified round and tossing grenades to eventually defeat Motor Momma, then travel in the direction of the next objective markers that appear to return to Moxxi and Turn In to complete this mission.