Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage – Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Breaking and Entering
- Travel to the Badass Crater of Badassitude and approach the objective marker on your map to enter the Torgue Arena again, then head through the doorway in front of of you and turn right to move around the outer corridor of the building.
- Follow the walkway around the outside of the arena and use corrosive ammo with a scoped rifle to fight past the wave of robotic enemies ahead.
- Take cover behind the walls of the surrounding rooms and structures to avoid taking damage, while firing upon the hostiles guarding the arena.
- Detonate the explosive barrels and aim for the legs of the robotic enemies to clear a path through the corridor with more efficiency.
- Continue forward around the outer corridor surrounding arena to reach the objective marker at the end and climb the last ladder on the right, then approach the indicated safe at the top to steal the key and drop back to the floor below.
- Climb onto the crates in front of nearby wall to jump over the top of the barricade and land on the other side, then exit the arena to drive in the direction of the next objective marker and reach the next security gate.
- Exit your vehicle to proceed through the gate ahead on foot and use a scoped rifle with your special ability to eliminate the enemies guarding the facility in the distance, then continue towards the next objective marker to enter the Forge and Turn In at the bulletin board beside you to complete this mission.