Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage – Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Knocking on Heaven’s Door
- Head towards the next objective marker within the Forge and use corrosive ammo to fight past the robotic enemies guarding the initial junkyard area, then move through the open doorway on the right and climb the steps above to encounter more hostiles.
- Back down the stairs to enter the gunner seat of the mounted turret and open fire on the enemies above to clear them out, then proceed forward up the steps and continue eliminating the hostiles from a distance to avoid the barrels they throw.
- Use your special ability and corrosive rounds to fight of the more heavily-armored Architects occupying the upper staircases, then climb the last set of steps above on the left to reach the objective marker at the top and pull the indicated lever to switch on access point 1.
- Drop back to the ground below to head in the direction of the next objective marker that appears and eliminate the robots you encounter in the clearing below, then move left across the upper walkway to jump over the adjacent barricade and land in the area below.
- Pull the indicated lever nearby to switch on access point 2 and move through the gate that opens in front of you to return to the previous clearing, then make a left down the next trail to follow the neon arrow sign ahead and enter the cave.
- Use a scoped rifle to pick off the skags approaching from ahead and continue moving forward through the cave to exit out the other end at the top, then follow the path ahead to fight past another wave of enemies and climb the next staircase on the right.
- Eliminate the robots occupying the metal platform beneath you and look down over the edge to continue clearing the area with a scoped rifle, then drop to the ground use your special ability on the surrounding hostiles.
- Equip a rocket launcher or rifle with corrosive ammo and use obstacles as cover to fight your way past the robotic enemies in the surrounding junkyard area, then approach the next objective marker to pull the indicated lever and switch on access point 3.
- Fight your way towards the last objective marker that appears to move through the open doorway at the top of hill and Turn In at the indicated bulletin board to complete this mission.