Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage – Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Long Way to the Top
- Make your way towards the objective marker within the Badass Crater of Badassitude and enter Torgue Arena at the top of the ramp, then collect supplies from the surrounding machines and move forward through into the next room ahead.
- Open the indicated shutter in front of you and jump over the cement barricade to enter the arena on the other side, then approach the next objective marker at its center and wait for a cut scene with Badassasaurus to activate.
- Afterwards, use your special ability to immediately start draining the boss’ health and equip a rifle with explosive rounds to continue doing damage.
- Move in a circle around the outer walls of the arena and keep your rifle trained on Badassasaurus to maintain a safe attack distance, then target the front and sides of the enemy vehicle to cause significant damage.
- Move sideways while firing to avoid the approaching Badassasaurus’ flamethrower and sonic stomping attacks, then continue draining the vehicle’s armor with your rifle’s explosive rounds until it’s destroyed to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, jump away from Piston as he launches himself towards your location and move back in to start attacking the boss with a special ability assault.
- Retreat to a safe distance and open fire repeatedly on Piston using a scoped rifle loaded with explosive or corrosive rounds, then circle around him to avoid the blue energy blasts he launches from his hands and continue moving backwards.
- Open fire on Piston’s head as he charges towards you from long-range, then jump sideways or use your special ability to avoid losing damage when the boss is within striking distance.
- Use grenades or a rocket launcher to continue slowing down Piston’s assault and draining his life until the boss falls over dead, then collect the items he leaves behind on the ground and wait for the purple beam of light at the center of the arena to reveal even more bonus supplies.
- Exit the arena to head in the direction of the next objective marker and Turn In to complete this mission.