Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage – Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Highway to Hell
- Travel to the Badass Crater of Badassitude and watch Torgue’s commercial interruption, then search the surrounding area for supplies and move forward in the direction of the next objective marker.
- Drop into the next area below and use the indicated console to sign in to the tournament, then descend the steps beside you and approach the Catch-A-Ride on the right.
- Spawn a vehicle to take control of it and drive towards the next objective marker on your map, then jump the next ramp lit with neon arrows on the right to land in the area below and continue listening to Torgue.
- Wait for the next objective marker to appear and drive towards it to reach the town in the west with a large yellow billboard, then exit your vehicle to search the surrounding structures for supplies and use an automatic weapon to start eliminating Pete’s burners.
- Move back and forth across the main street to eliminate the enemies by scoring headshots or detonating the barrels that line the road, then finish clearing the area and head in the direction of the next objective marker.
- Approach the opposite end of the shanty town to encounter Mamma’s boys and back up to start sniping them as they approach, then use your map to locate the remaining enemies in the area and continue eliminating them from a distance.
- Continue moving forward down the street to travel further through the Badass Crater and encounter Torgue’s competitors, then eliminate the enemy in front of you and quickly turn around to avoid being ambushed.
- Use your map and special ability to finish clearing out Torgue’s competition, then approach the next objective marker that appears to activate a cut scene with Piston and Turn In with him to complete this mission.