Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage – Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Battle: Appetite for Destruction
- Move through the next corridor ahead to discover Torgue Arena and open the indicated gate ahead, then enter the arena and approach the center ring of this area.
- Stand in the center ring until the next two objectives appear, then arm yourself with a high-powered scoped rifle and use the map to locate the approaching enemies.
- Spin in a circle to snipe the first wave of enemies on the surrounding ledges and switch to an automatic weapon in anticipation of the second wave, then mow down the mutants that take cover behind the cars around you.
- If possible, plant automatic turrets nearby to help you weed out the majority of attacking hostiles and pack it back up before the gun takes too much damage.
- Move to the structures near the outer walls of the arena and climb the steps to take the advantageous high ground, then fire down into the third wave of enemies to arrive next and toss grenades to clear out the larger groups.
- Drop back to the ground below and equip a high-powered automatic weapon, then use your map to locate the hostiles in the fourth wave of enemies and stay on the move as you eliminate them.
- Toss grenades from behind cover to defeat the Arena Goliath and pick off the enemies that remain on the surrounding ledges to finish clearing the arena, then wait for the next objective marker to appear at the center of the area and Turn In to complete this mission.