Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage – Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Burn, Baby, Burn
- Wait until the container at the center of the arena starts to emit a cloud of green gas, then sprint towards the exit in the outer wall to activate a loading screen.
- Search the next room you’re for supplies and climb the adjacent steps to reach the level above, then follow the walkway around to encounter Torgue Rioters on the uppermost ledge and through the nearby broken railing.
- Jump through the broken railing to cross the series of raised platform around the next room and reach the ventilation shaft above to travel back to the Badass Crater of Badassitude.
- Move beneath the bridge on your left to encounter the Road Rioters and use a weapon armed with electrified ammunition or a special ability to destroy these enemy vehicles.
- Make your way to the nearest Catch-A-Ride to spawn a vehicle and drive it towards the next objective marker that has appeared, then approach the town on the hill above and exit the car to proceed through the front barricade on foot.
- Head forward across the street running through the town to reach the bridge at the end and travel to The Beatdown, then approach the next objective marker on your map and take cover behind the cars in the road to eliminate the enemies in front of you.
- Keep a safe distance from the enemies to score headshots with a scoped rifle and avoid their corrosive gunfire, then use grenades or your special ability to clear out the larger pockets of hostiles.
- Move into the area on the right side of the street with the broken cement wall and climb the nearby ladder, then continue sniping the enemies below to finish clearing the road beneath you.
- Use electrified or incendiary ammunition to defeat the larger Burner Enforcers and stay on the move to evade enemy fire, then drop back onto the street and head in the direction of the next objective marker.
- Fire electrified rounds or execute a special ability to help you eliminate the Road Rioters ahead, then make your next right down the street and search the various containers along the way for supplies.
- Enter the first alley you see on the left to climb the fire escape stairs and ascend the ladder at the top to reach the rooftops, then move left again to drop down onto the next building below and continue in direction of the current objective marker.
- Collect supplies on the last rooftop you reach ahead and look over the ledge on your right to destroy the Road Rioter below, then drop back to the ground and approach nearby street to the south.
- Collect from the vending machines across the street and turn around to fend off any remaining Road Rioters still pursuing you, then make a right down the road and search the surrounding alleyways for supplies.
- Return to the road and turn right to pick off the enemies above the burning debris ahead of you, then enter the closest alley and make the next left to move around behind the gate blocking the street.
- Use the alley walls as cover to eliminate the next wave of enemies on the other side of the gate and execute your special ability if possible, then equip a weapon armed with electrified ammunition and continue down the street to destroy more Road Rioters.
- Make your way to the right around the road and eliminate the enemies on the hill above to the left, then move up the incline they were guarding to approach the next objective marker at the top and take cover behind some nearby obstacles.
- Eliminate the next wave of enemies in the road ahead and use your special ability effectively to fight past them in the direction of the current objective marker, then watch the balconies above for additional hostiles and continue following the street around to reach Pyro Pete’s on the right.
- Enter Pyro Pete’s Bar through the front door and collect supplies from the vending machines in the corner of the next room ahead, then approach the indicated board and Turn In to complete this mission.