Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- It’s good to know your enemy, and for this reason you’ll need to pick up all of Professor Nakayama’s diaries. There will be four waypoints located on your mini map.
- Head to the west and jump off of the cliff to the camp below. Follow the waypoint to one of the buildings. In the doorway you will find the first data recorder. Kill the savages in the area and pick it up.
- Move east and find another camp in the swamps. Move to the top of the structure using the stairways. Kill all of the savages and follow the waypoint to the diary. Grab the second data recorder and listen to it.
- The final two data recorders are to the south. Keep moving until you reach the Ardorton Docks. Walk up to the building and clear it of savages. Grab the third diary. Listen to it and head towards the final data recorder.
- Locate the final waypoint and move towards it. Enter Grifter’s Reach and move through the cave. Defeat any scaylions in the cave. When everything is clear, pick up the fourth and final diary. After listening to it, travel back to Claptrap and turn in.