Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- In this DLC, you’ll find yourself on the dangerous continent of Aegrus for some big game hunting with none other than Sir Hammerlock.
- Before you dive head first into a dangerous hunt, you should know that this DLC assumes that you have completed the main story, and meet the level recommendation of 30.
- You’ll need to find and talk to Sir Hammerlock to start your hunting trip. Locate the waypoint on your mini map and head towards it. Keep in mind that Aegrus is filled with new enemies such as Drifters, Boroks, Witch Doctors, and multiple types of Savages.
- Continue across the swampy area until you find Hammerlock sitting on a crate in a cave right outside of the lodge. Follow Hammerlock down the path. Follow the pathway until you reach the lodge, where savages will attack.
- Fight off the savages at the Aegrus Sophisticates’ Lodge. You will need to defeat all of the savages, but they can be transformed and evolved by Witch Doctors. There will be a Witch Doctor located inside the lodge.
- Kill the powerful Witch Doctor to avoid having to face hoards of upgraded savages. When the Witch Doctor is dead, finish off the savages outside and inside of the lodge. Once everyone is dead, Nakayama will start talking on your Echo device.
- Take a look around while Hammerlock completely ignores Nakayama. When he is done talking, Hammerlock will declare the lodge as your base of operations. Follow the waypoint to the switch outside. Throw the switch to turn on the lodge power.
- Hammerlock will leave the lodge. Follow him across the rocky path and keep him company until he reaches the Catch-A-Boat station. Talk to him until he decides to repair the station. Wait until the repairs are complete.
- Unsurprisingly, savages will attack. Protect Hammerlock as he repairs the station. Focus on Witch Doctors so they do not evolve the savages. Witch Doctors are very powerful and have a lot of health. Continue to fend off the attackers.
- When you’re done, Hammerlock will start talking. Head over to the Catch-A-Boat system and talk to Sir Hammerlock to complete the mission.