Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Talk to Hammerlock and start the hunt. You’ll be searching for a giant scaylion. Use the Catch-A-Boat station to deploy a fan boat. Locate the waypoint on your mini map and drive the boat towards it. The boat does have the ability to drive on land.
- Keep an eye out for enemies such as drifters, or the neutral spores. Find the cliff side and head up the path. Continue forward towards the waypoint until you find a camp. Head up the right side and up the rocky staircase.
- Drop down and kill the Boroks. Head to the right and follow the waypoint. Kill any attacking enemies on the way. Find the entrance to Scylla’s Grove and head in.
- Head through the right pathway into the Sun Swamps. Grab a fan boat and drive around the river. Kill any enemy fan boats. Find the underground tunnel next to the river. Hammerlock will start talking.
- The giant scaylion will be located inside. Head inside and kill any scaylions in your path. Follow the waypoint down the path towards the left side. You will come across more scaylions in the designated area.
- Once all of the other scaylions are dead, Thermitage the giant scaylion will appear. Kill him and collect your loot while listening to Nakayama beg for your attention.
- Head back to your fan boat. Locate the waypoint and drive towards the savage village. Find the village and make your way up the raised pathways while listening to Nakayama’s back story. Fight off the savages and head forward until you reach the waypoint.
- Pass the badass savage and head up the pathway to the left. Pull the lever to start your ascent to the Roothill Village, or Claptrap’s vacationing spot. Talk to Claptrap and wait for him to open his big mouth. Soon after, the worshippers will attack.
- Kill the worshippers to save Claptrap. After he opens his mouth again, more worshippers will attack. Save Claptrap again. Once he’s safe, turn in by talking to Claptrap.