Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Turn around and head back the way you came in. Jump off the cliff and run towards the waypoint. It turns out Nakayama has Jack’s DNA. You’ll need to find the cave entrance to the lab so you can destroy it.
- When you reach ground level, continue towards the waypoint. You should easily find the cave entrance. Fight your way through the cave until you reach the canyon. Just passed here should be the entrance to Ardorton Station. Travel there.
- Listen to Claptrap when you arrive. He reminds you to destroy the backup DNA samples. They are marked with waypoints on your mini map. Enter the Bone Metal Camp ahead of you and fight your way through.
- In the camp, move north until you find a set of staircases on a ledge. Move to the upper levels and follow the pathway until you reach a checkpoint. Look for the closest waypoint and make your way up the staircases outside.
- Enter the Skin-Chop Chop-Shop and kill the enemies. The waypoint should be located to the south side of the room. Once the area is clear, find the DNA sample. After listening to Nakayama, smash the case open, then smash the sample.
- Exit the shop and locate one of the two remaining waypoints. Move across the outside paths towards the southern waypoint. Stick to higher ground until you reach the Ardo Farm.
- In the center of the farm there will be a raised platform. Kill the enemies then move up the staircase. The safe will be located in a shack. Smash the safe, then smash the second sample.
- Locate the final waypoint towards the north. Travel towards it until you reach the Offal Overlook. Kill any enemies and locate the safe, which is just about the only thing in the area. Destroy the final backup DNA sample.
- Listen to Claptrap talk about your next exciting task of flipping a switch. Locate the waypoint to the creature lab and travel towards it. Move through the Skin-Chop Chop-Shop to the east. Locate the Iron Rail Rotunda.
- Kill any enemies in your way and continue forward. Enter the blue-lit room to the creature lab. The shut-down switch is dead ahead. Fight through the enemies until you reach the Infernal Machine.
- Locate the switch and throw it. Nakayama will get mad and make you fight Woundspike. Listen to Hammerlock, who gives you tips on how to beat him. Shoot off his metal parts. Once he is exposed, just shoot him until he is dead.
- Once you defeat Woundspike, a frightened Nakayama will reveal that you need to kill him. Return to the lodge and turn in.