Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- There’s still a backup copy of Jack’s DNA in Nakayama’s possession, so it’s time to take him out. You’ll need to travel to Candlerakk’s Crag and kill Professor Nakayama.
- Locate the waypoint and grab a fan boat. Travel east towards the waypoint. Find the rocky staircase in the cliff and travel to Candlerakk’s Crag. Listen to Nakayama beg for his life, then follow the pathway ahead of you.
- Travel across the sides of the cliffs and kill any enemies that get in your way. Along the path, you should come across a couple of encampments filled with enemies. After multiple waves of enemies, you’ll reach a checkpoint near a rickety bridge.
- Cross Elite’s Crossing and wait for the ambush. Nakayama sends elites after you. Defeat the elite savages protecting the bridge. When everything is clear, continue forward to the waypoint.
- Fight your way down the path through the savages and scaylions. Follow the waypoint and head to the upper platforms when you come across a staircase. There is a bridge that you will need to extend.
- Shoot the switch to the right of the far side of the bridge. The bridge will extend. Cross to the other side and kill any enemies in the area. Continue south towards the waypoint.
- Head upwards on the cliff and kill the savages. The waypoint is just ahead. Move up the rocky staircase until you reach the entrance to the downed ship. Find the door between two giant savage statues.
- To the left of the doors there will be valves with numbers surrounding them. Take note of the needles on each valve. The code for the door is 1-3-4. Turn the valves so they match the code, and then press the button to open the doors.
- Head into the H.S.S Terminus to kill the now panicking Professor Nakayama. Locate the designated area on your mini map. Travel north towards it, and drop down to the Sunken Cargo Room. Jackenstein, Nakayama’s not-so-secret weapon, will arrive.
- Dodge Jackenstein’s projectiles and shoot the cases on his back to cause critical hits. Jackenstein is powerful, but with enough time he can be taken down. It may seem like his health is not going down, but keep shooting the objects on his back. They will break causing him to lose health.
- After a third of his health is taken down, he will exit. Defeat the loaders and wait for him to come back. When Jackenstein returns, shoot the cases on his back again. When the second one breaks, half of his health will be gone. He will once again exit. Defeat the loaders and wait for him to return.
- This time around, he will launch projectiles at you from his chest. While he is shooting, he is vulnerable. Shoot him in the chest while he is vulnerable to finish his health off. Jackenstein will explode, dropping a ton of loot. Claim your reward and watch Nakayama panic.
- Good job stairs, Professor Nakayama is dead. The ship is all yours, head up the stairs and loot the H.S.S Terminus. When you are done looting the armory, turn in at the lodge and get ready for some real hunting.