Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- For this mission, you will need to collect drifter eggs. Twenty-three of them to be precise. Dietmar is filming an exciting documentary about you and requires scenes of you collecting eggs. He will narrate your journey as you complete this mission.
- Drifters are very tall spider-like creatures that can be found in Aegrus. Head to Hunter’s Grotto and wander around searching for the eggs of these unique creatures.
- The eggs will be marked light blue signifying that it is a mission item. You can find drifter eggs lying around in odd places in the designated mission area. Roam around Hunter’s Grotto while searching for eggs behind rocks, in boats, behind buildings, in piles, or just out in the open.
- There is no real trick to this mission. Just keep roaming around Hunter’s Grotto searching for the eggs marked with objective-blue. Search absolutely everywhere. If walking is too slow for you, remember to deploy a fan boat.
- Once you find all 23 eggs, the queen drifter Arizona will become angry. Check your map and find the waypoint. Get in a fan boat and make your way to Arizona.
- The waypoint will be below you. Drop down into the canyon and use the rocks to enter the cave. Arizona will be located inside. The queen drifter will attack. Dodge her attacks and continue fighting. Shoot her back and legs for critical hits.
- Eventually, Arizona will go down. Once she is dead, collect your loot and turn in.