Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Sir Hammerlock has picked up on a trail. Follow the waypoint to Candlerakk’s Crag to find the trail.
- Follow the path around to the waypoint. Head into the canyon and find the designated mission area. To make sure you are in the correct place, make sure there is a waterfall nearby.
- Once you are in the right place, search the designated area for giant footprints embedded in the dirt. Only one will glow green, so follow them until you find the first footprint. If you leave the mission area, you’ve gone too far. The green glowing footprint is a mission objective. Activate it and follow the trail.
- The mission area will be much bigger now. Continue to follow the footprints through Candlerakk’s Crag. The trail will lead you to a cliff wall. The trail continues straight up the wall, which you can reach using the nearby stairway.
- Move up the stairway and follow the path until you reach Big Bluff. Here, Rouge will appear. Shoot the crystals and break them for critical hits. Kill Rouge.
- Once Rouge is dead, collect your loot. Travel to the lodge and turn in.