Borderlands 2 Update 1.3.1 Released
Good news everyone. Gearbox has released another patch for Borderlands 2, this time making some subtle changes and removing a rather funny glitch from the game.
Here are the details:
1.3.1 Patch Notes
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam’s Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the “Whoops” mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy’s shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
I’m kind of sad to see the Deathtrap glitch go, but I’m glad, having experienced the error, to see the Captain Scarlett glitch fixed. The patch should automatically update the next time you fire up your copy of the game.