Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
A Train to Catch
- Return to Sanctuary and enter the Crimson Raider’s hideout to climb the stairs in the back of the area, then make a right into the room at the top and speak with Roland on the outside balcony.
- Exit the city to travel to Three Horns Divide and spawn a vehicle using the nearby Catch-A-Ride, then drive towards the waypoint marker on your map to reach the fenced-in area at the top of the hill and exit the car.
- Travel to the Tundra Express and collect from the next pair of vending machine down the canyon ahead, then make your way towards the waypoint marker to reach the area of melted snow at the bottom of hill.
- Approach the first building in front of you to eliminate the guard on the porch and head down the path on your right to continue towards the waypoint marker, then enter the ranch area and open fire on the swarm of Varkids that begins to attack.
- Fight off the varkids with melee strikes if they get too close to you and destroy any pods you see growing out of the ground until the next cut scene activates, then continue clearing the area with the help of Roland’s spy.
- Eliminate the remaining insects to battle with the Badass Varkid and eliminate this creature by firing explosive rounds into its rear, then make your way towards the next waypoint marker to reach the gate by the river and enter Tina’s workshop.
- Approach Tiny Tina to activate a cut scene and speak with her to enter the room she opens beside you, then refill on ammunition and exit the workshop area.
- Make your way towards the next diamond map icon to reach the Ripoff Station and eliminate the surrounding enemies by firing explosive rounds, then continue forward into the structure ahead and turn left up the stairs.
- Score a series of headshots on the Goliath at the top of the steps to turn him into a Raging Goliath and stand back to watch this creature destroy the other enemies in this area, then eliminate the charging monster as well.
- Continue towards the waypoint marker to exit the station by following the train track out the back, then fight off the surrounding varkids as you proceed forward and reach Buzzard Academy.
- Move through the front entrance of Buzzard Academy and use a sniper rifle to pick off the enemies on the catwalks above, then climb the steps to reach the top of the metal structure and head right across the rock ledge towards the nearby map marker.
- Collect the first Badonkadonk on the table beneath the tarp and turn back around to climb the steps leading towards the helipad above, then approach the next waypoint marker to drop into the area below and collect the second Badonkadonk.
- Return to Tina’s workshop and speak with her to complete the current objective, then exit the room you’re in with her and wait until she finishes modifying the stuffed animals.
- Collect the two explosive devices that Tina has built for you and exit the workshop area, then move through the river towards the next waypoint marker and enter the shanty town by the bank on your left.
- Climb the ladder beneath the waypoint marker to plant the two rockets in the indicated locations and arm them as well, then watch Tina fire the missiles into the tracks above and wreck the train.
- Drop into the water and run up the platform that leads to the train wreck above, then travel to End of the Line and use the pair of vending machines in front of you.
- Make your way through the missing section of train beside you to reach Snowblind Defile and continue moving forward to encounter the robot enemies, then eliminate them by firing explosive rounds into their appendages.
- Continue moving towards the waypoint marker to fight through the canyon littered with wreckage and take out the repair bots first, then drop into the Terminus Plateau and approach the indicated train car stuck in the ice ahead to watch it suddenly rise.
- Open fire on Wilhelm with explosive rounds directed towards the red light on his head to cause critical damage and move from side-to-side while jumping to avoid the enemy’s attacks, then toss a grenade every once in a while to clear out the repair bots.
- Ignore the smaller loaders that appear and continue firing explosive rounds into Wilhelm’s red light until he is defeated, then finish clearing the area of remaining enemies and approach the waypoint marker to pick up the power core.
- Approach the waypoint marker to activate Fast Travel and choose Sanctuary, then exit the city through the front gate to head towards the building on your left and climb the steps so that you can Turn In and complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page