Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Turn around to remove the indicated power core and replace it with the new one to activate Jack’s trap, then race back into Sanctuary through the front gates and return to the courtyard at the center of town to talk with Scooter.
- Sprint to the opposite side of the courtyard to approach the indicated console and press the button to cycle the ignition palmer, then move towards the next waypoint marker that appears and repeat the previous action.
- Enter Crimson Raider’s HQ to climb the steps at the back of the area and enter the room on your left to pick up the 5 pieces of eridium laying around Roland, then return to the center of town and approach Lilith on the other side of the statue.
- Give Lilith the eridium and wait for her to teleport you out of the town, then approach the next waypoint marker and travel to Three Horns Divide.
- Spawn a vehicle using the Catch-A-Ride to your left and drive towards the rightmost waypoint marker to travel to Three Horns Valley, then continue in the direction of the next map icon to head up into the mountains overlooking the water and reach the structure at the top.
- Use your vehicle’s weaponry to clear the building of all remaining enemies and exit the car to climb the nearby steps, then approach the indicated doorway ahead to Turn In and complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page