Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Bright Lights, Flying City
- Travel to the Fridge and use the vending machines in front of you to refill on supplies, then approach the blast doors ahead on the left and turn the wheel on the wall to open them.
- Move forward into the outside area ahead to clear out the enemy forces by firing explosive rounds and throwing grenades, then continue towards the waypoint marker to reach the ship’s deck above.
- Make your way to the right across the decks of the ships and continue eliminating the enemies that appear in front of you, then drop into the area below at the end to land in the Icemaw Grotto.
- Take down the enormous surrounding creatures by shooting the crystals attached to their legs and retreat from them by sprinting towards the next waypoint marker, then open the blast door you come to by turning the nearby wheel and continue ahead.
- Pull the lever in front of you to descend on the elevator and continue moving forward at the bottom, then travel to the Highlands Outwash and make your way down the path ahead to locate the flying city.
- Look through the menu of the nearby Fast Travel to try and locate Sanctuary, then head towards the next waypoint marker that appears on your map to cross the valley guarded by Stalkers.
- Watch the purple trails left behind by the stalkers as they teleport around you and use explosive or electrified rounds to destroy them, then sprint ahead of these enemy swarms to drop over the top of the next hill.
- Land amongst the buildings below and continue towards the left in the direction of the waypoint marker, then drop into the next body of water ahead and move across it to reach the Hyperion plant.
- Continue towards the pulsing waypoint marker in the flooded area ahead and wait to hear from Angel, then approach the nearby wall to the west of the map icon and climb the ladder to reach the top of the facility above.
- Eliminate the next wave of enemies by firing electrified rounds and climb the steps on your right to continue destroying the robots, then move forward across the area and move down the next ramp ahead.
- Approach the raised bridge to finish clearing the area and look right to see the cargo being moved across the water towards your side of the facility, then head over to the spot where the crate will be dropped and climb the nearby staircase to press the button at the top.
- Wait at the top of the staircase for the crane to stop next to you and get on top of it, then ride this machine above the water to reach the other side of the facility and drop to the floor below.
- Move left to encounter the Constructor and fire explosive rounds or a rocket launcher into the enemy’s giant red eye to cause critical damage, then take cover behind the crates behind you on the left and continue the battle.
- If you are killed during the battle with Constructor, fire down upon the enemy during the ride back on the crane and remain up there behind cover as the machine crossing the waterway repeatedly.
- Continue firing down on enemies from the top of the crane with explosive rounds and eliminate any repair bots that appear, then finish destroying Constructor and drop back to the ground below.
- Head through the open door that Constructor was guarding and make your way across the facility towards the next waypoint marker to encounter the Thresher, then retreat to a far distance and take cover behind the surrounding crates.
- Use electrified bullets to drop the Thresher’s shield and ignore the robot enemies that appear so that they can help you defeat this creature as a team, then open fire on the monster with explosive rounds directed into its small yellow eyeballs.
- Defeat the Thresher and finish clearing out the remaining robot enemies to safely approach the waypoint marker, then pick up the supply beacon and travel to the Highlands.
- Sprint across the Highlands by following the nearest stream and drop into a much larger river below, then move right towards the next waypoint marker and fight through the wave of threshers ahead.
- Make a right along the road at the top of the next hill and follow it towards the waypoint marker to pass through a large mountain tunnel, then turn down the dirt path ahead on the left and discover the Overlook.
- Move through the town of Overlook to approach the waypoint marker on the platform by the cliff and install the beacon, then turn right to destroy the invading robots by detonating the acid barrels and firing explosive rounds.
- Stay on the move and use your special ability to help clear out the robot forces, then repair the supply beacon when necessary and finish clearing the area of all remaining threats.
- Continue defeating the surrounding robots to defend the supply beacon until the Fast Travel console becomes operational, then travel to Sanctuary and enter Crimson Raider HQ again to climb the stairs at the back of the room.
- Enter the room on the right at the top of the stairs to speak with Roland and complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page