Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Travel to The Highlands – Outwash and use the two vending machines beside you to refill on supplies, then make your way towards the two waypoint markers in the distance and approach the rightmost one to reach The Highlands.
- Drive towards the next waypoint marker to reach the observation tower at the top of the hill and exit your vehicle to move through the opening in the fence ahead, then approach the cave on the right to travel to the wildlife preserve.
- Follow the dirt path ahead around in the direction of the next waypoint marker and sprint past the stalker to cross the river in front of you, then move left around the mountain to ascend to the peak and enter Casa de Mordecai.
- Speak with Mordecai to enlist his health and jump down all the way to the ground below, then make your way towards the next waypoint marker that has appeared by sprinting past the surrounding stalkers.
- Follow the path along the cliff towards the waypoint marker to shipping yard and take out the bots on the ledge above to your left, then approach the gate ahead to access the indicated switch and pull it to unleash a wave of enemies.
- Aim for the robots’ appendages to blow off their limbs without killing them until the engineers emerge from the shipping yard’s front gate, then take out the remaining enemies in the area and continue moving towards the waypoint marker ahead.
- Enter the shipping yard through the front gate, then start eliminating the surrounding enemies by using explosive round and destroying the airborne repair bots first.
- Stay on the move around the shipping yard to avoid enemy projectiles and throw grenades whenever possible to cause additional damage, then eliminate the shielded bots by retreating when turn into bull dozers and moving in close to score critical hits.
- Finish clearing the area and continue towards the next waypoint marker to fight past another wave of enemies on the steps ahead, then move through the gate on your right at the top to enter the wildlife preserve and drop over the left side of the bridge to land on the ground below.
- Move forward down the dirt path ahead in the direction of the waypoint marker and pass through the building at the top of the next hill, then continue through the valley below to reach the indicated blast doors and press nearby button to open them.
- Enter the structure you have just opened and climb the steps ahead on the left to collect the pair of skag samples on the two desks, then move into the domed area and eliminate the surrounding stalkers.
- Exit the domed area through the nearby hole in the wall above, then use explosive rounds to begin eliminating the wave of stalkers and bot enemies that continue to appear until the Badass Loader emerges from the next structure ahead.
- Defeat the Badass Loader by firing down upon it from the ridge on the right and aim for the inside of this enemy’s arms to cause critical damage, then run sideways and jump to avoid the bot’s incendiary missile attacks.
- Continue jumping from the top to the base of the ridge and firing into the Badass Loader’s arms until this enemy is defeated, then make your way towards the waypoint icon to enter the next structure ahead and move through the holding area to reach the door marked “Bloodwing”.
- Use the indicated console to open Bloodwing’ door and enter the enclosure to discover the feathers by the tree at the back of the area ahead, then exit the room and move into the holding cell directly in front of you.
- Enter the next area on your left to collect more skag samples and move through the next open door marked Stalkers, then follow the path in front of you to reach the end of the walkway and drop off the right side of the ledge to land on the ground below.
- Move right up the hill to climb the next staircase and reach the top of the metal structure, then cross the bridge beside you to land in another grassy area below and continue towards the waypoint marker to starting eliminating the wave of surrounding skags.
- Defeat the Badass Corosive Skag to safely enter the next structure, then make a left across it to eliminate the wave of loaders and engineers ahead.
- Enter the room across from the two staircases to collect more skag samples, then climb the steps to reach the level above and make a right to eliminate the loaders blocking your path.
- Make a right in the next area ahead to continue eliminating the enemies in front of you by firing explosive rounds and move towards the waypoint marker, then collect a skag sample near the rightmost purple vat and climb the steps in the corner.
- Eliminate the enemy at the top of the steps and check the surrounding desks to collect the last of the skag samples, then enter the nearby elevator to press the indicated button and descend into the Observation Wing.
- Exit the elevator to approach the waypoint marker ahead and activate the next cut scene, then open fire on Bloodwing with explosive rounds as it flies above you and aim for his head to cause critical damage.
- Ignore the stalkers that are unleashed around you and only open fire on them to gain a second wind after death, then continue shooting Bloodwing to drain his health until he changes elemental forms.
- Watch for Mordecai’s warnings to sprint to the opposite of the area and avoid Bloodwing’s slamming attacks, then continue draining the giant bird’s health until he changes into a corrosive form and finish the enemy off for good.
- Pick up Claptrap’s upgrade from around the neck of the fallen Bloodwing and use the previous elevator to return to the structure above, then make your way back across the Wildlife Preservation to travel to Sanctuary again.
- Head towards the next waypoint marker to locate Claptrap and hand over the upgrade to watch hi turn invisible, then return to the Crimson Raiders HQ and “Turn In” with Roland on the second floor to complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page