Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Once and Future Slab
- Travel to The Highlands – Extraction Point and head towards the next waypoint marker to enter Thousand Cuts, then move through the shanty town to check the surrounding structures for supplies and eliminate the marauders as you go by using incendiary ammo.
- Cross the indicated bridge to continue moving towards the next waypoint marker that appears and shoot the helmet off the next Goliath you encounter to put him in a rage, then retreat to a distance and watch as this monster eliminates the other surrounding enemies.
- Climb the structure on your left to reach the bridge above and move forward across it, eliminating psychos along the way, then turn right towards the indicated wall to locate the Slab King and head up the stairs beside you.
- Follow the arrows to drop into the Buzzard Factory and take cover in the room to your left, then use incendiary rounds and grenades to eliminate the enemies that start approaching you.
- Detonate the surrounding barrels to help you clear the room of enemies and continue surviving this onslaught until the next cut scene is activated, then deliver the note to Brick and follow him over to the gate to witness the mortar attack.
- Equip a weapon with corrosive ammo to fight through the robot enemies ahead and follow Brick back across the bridge to eliminate the larger loader on the other side, then continue moving behind your teammate to avoid the red laser grids on the ground that indicate incoming mortar fire.
- Approach the first indicated beacon to watch Brick break the shield around it and open fire on this device until it’s destroyed, then defeat the surrounding bot enemies and follow your teammate up the next set of steps.
- Collect supplies from the surrounding area and follow Brick back into Slab Town, then destroy the second beacon and defeat the next wave of approaching bot enemies.
- Follow Brick over to the third beacon to destroy it and eliminate the Badass Loader that arrives next, then travel back to Sanctuary and “Turn In” with Roland to complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page