Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Man Who Would Be Jack
- Travel to The Highlands – Hyperion Bridge and head towards the next waypoint marker to enter Opportunity, then move forward along the left side of the city and take out the enemies by using corrosive ammunition.
- Continue moving as far left along the city as possible to reach the Orbital Delivery Zone, then turn right to head towards the next waypoint marker and approach the indicated fountain pool in Opportunity Square.
- Defeat the Jack’s double by using a combination of corrosive ammo, your special ability and grenades, then pick up the pocket watch that he drops and activate the kiosk at the center of the nearby fountain pool.
- Visit all four of the waypoint markers that appear on your map next to activate the kiosks you find there and use corrosive ammunition to eliminate the constantly attacking waves of enemies.
- After activating all four kiosk, make your way towards the next waypoint marker to move through the automatic door that opens on the second floor of Opportunity Square.
- Approach the indicated button to upload the Echo and collect the voice modulator, then travel back to Sanctuary and “Turn In” with Roland to complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page