Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Toil and Trouble
- After speaking with Mordecai, travel to Eridum Blight and drive towards the next waypoint marker to reach the bridge at Bruiseboulder Quarry.
- Destroy the auto turrets firing down on you from the tower and wait for Brick to mark the next objective on your map, then drive towards it to travel to Sawtooth Cauldron and move forward up the road ahead.
- Collect supplies along the way to assist you in defeating the enemies blocking the path ahead and search the surrounding buildings thoroughly after clearing the area, then approach the edge of the cliff on your right and drop down into Sawtooth Stilts below.
- Use corrosive or incendiary ammunition to eliminate the enemies around you, then head towards the next waypoint marker to enter the Smoking Guana Grotto and take out the guards that appear by activating the Goliath’s rage mode first.
- Watch the Goliath eliminate the other surrounding enemies, then take him out as well and move right through the underground complex to continue clearing out guards on the various catwalks.
- Continue battling across the maze of catwalks, ladders and staircase towards the left side of the cave to move in the direction of the next map marker, then drop back onto solid ground again and use the surrounding crates as cover to help in defeating the more resilient enemies.
- Make your way towards the next map marker to continue navigating the underground grotto and approach the indicated elevator to call it down, then take cover nearby and open fire on the enemies that arrive to ambush you.
- Climb any nearby ladder to fire down upon the surrounding enemies and locate the Ambush Commanders, then eliminate all four of these shielded guards by using a rocket launcher and other weapons loaded with explosive rounds.
- Head in the direction of the next waypoint marker that appears to return to the area where you first entered the grotto, then climb the staircase in the corner to exit the underground complex and reach Main Street Reservoir.
- Make your way down the steps to take out the enemies blocking the path below and on the balconies above by firing, then continue towards the waypoint marker to reach Cramfist’s Foundry and turn the next corner ahead.
- Eliminate the two enemies in front of you and turn left to open fire on the marauders below, then continue towards the waypoint marker ahead to reach the next battle area and take cover behind one of the nearby crates.
- Shoot the enemies taking cover in front of you and the buzzards above to clear the area, then continue moving forward towards the waypoint marker to pull the lever at the back side of the generator that opens the hangar.
- Use the waypoint marker on your map to locate the Boombringer flying vehicle and use corrosive ammunition to destroy it, then continue eliminating the buzzards above and the surrounding enemies.
- Head towards the next waypoint marker to return to the elevator in Smoking Guano Grotto and use your special ability to defeat the group of enemies that ambush you.
- Enter the elevator car and press the indicated button to ascend Inferno Tower, then move forward into the Buzzard’s Nest at the top and use corrosive ammunition or a rocket launcher to shoot down the enemy airships that attack from above.
- Use the waypoint markers on your map to locate the four indicated crates and place a beacon on each of them, then wait for Brick to steal all of them to move on to the next objective.
- Return to Eridium Blight and drive towards the next waypoint marker to cross the previously separated bridge, then travel to Arid Nexus and “Turn In” to complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page