Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Drive in the direction of the waypoint marker on your map to reach the ramp outside the main pipeline and exit the vehicle to move up the incline on foot, then approach the ladder at the top to watch it fall over and turn back around.
- Re-enter your vehicle and drive in the direction of the next waypoint marker to reach the pumping facility, then get out on foot to approach the front door and eliminate the loaders that emerge by firing corrosive rounds at them.
- Move right in front of the pumping station to climb the steps around the corner and climb them to reach the building’s rooftop, then continue towards the next waypoint marker ahead and eliminate the surrounding enemies.
- Enter pumping station 1 and turn the pair of indicated valve wheels within, then eliminate the enemies that ambush you and exit this building to start moving in the direction of the next waypoint marker.
- Locate Pumping Station 2 and press the indicated button to descend on the elevator, then exit when the car stops at the bottom and drop into the next corridor ahead on your left.
- Use corrosive ammunition to take out the enemies ahead and move up the stairs around the next corner to turn the indicated valve wheels at the top, then return to the elevator and ascend back to ground level.
- Drive towards the next waypoint marker to reach pump station 3 and exit your vehicle to approach the front entrance on foot, then use your special ability to assist in clearing the area of enemies and move through the open door to turn the pair of indicated valve wheels.
- Exit the pumping station to return to your vehicle and drive in the direction of the next waypoint marker, then locate the green-colored section of pipeline and the ramp across from it.
- Launch your car off the ramp to crash through the pipeline and exit the vehicle to move right down the circular tunnel, then exit into the Regulator Station at the end and climb the ladder above the purple-lit shaft below.
- Climb the staircase in front of you at the top and turn around to eliminate the enemies below, then drop back off the steps and move around the corner ahead to approach the next waypoint marker.
- Travel to the Badlands and make your way forward down the trail ahead to reach Fyrestone, then make a right along the road in front of the factory and take out the approaching skags.
- Take the next left turn in the path ahead and eliminate another group of skags, then continue following the trail to enter the campsite and open fire on the surrounding enemies to pass through the area safely.
- Follow the trail out of the camp and continue moving alongside the overpass above to approach the next waypoint marker, then press the indicated button to raise the elevator and turn around to encounter the enormous loader called Saturn.
- Use your special ability and corrosive ammunition to destroy the turrets on Saturn’s shoulders, then target the rail guns attached to his hip and remove them as well.
- Keep a close enough distance to Saturn for the sake of accuracy and far enough distance to avoid his stomping attack.
- Continue firing on the boss to drain his health and sprint sideways into cover whenever Saturn launches a barrage of rockets at you or shoot them down.
- Finish off Saturn from a distance and collect the supplies surrounding his wreckage, then return to the previous elevator and press the button again to bring the platform down.
- Press the button the platform to ascend to the overpass above and transfer onto it, then head towards the next waypoint marker in the distance and take out the loaders at the end of the road.
- Use the barricades as cover to push forward towards the stockade and continue firing corrosive rounds to take out the loaders in your path, then retreat back to safety when the Constructor lands in front of you and destroy the lesser enemies that appear for Second Wind purposes.
- Equip a sniper rifle with corrosive ammunition to fire rounds directly into the Constructor’s red eye until you destroy it, then make your way up the steps ahead on the left and approach the bridge at the top to reach the Stockade.
- Cross the bridge ahead by taking out the enemies on the other side with electrified ammunition, then climb the steps they were guarding and move left around the room to find the next staircase.
- Climb the steps to reach the room above and make a right to move up the ladders around the corner, then collect the guns at the top and open fire on the surrounding loaders below.
- Drop back into the previous room and approach the waypoint marker in the corner to find the data access terminal, then press the indicated button to download the Warrior location and turn around the fend off the approaching enemies.
- Take the map data from the terminal and exit the room, then run outside and jump off the roof of the building to land on the ground far below.
- Make your way towards the next map marker to travel to the Sanctuary and “Turn In” with Mordecai on the second floor of Crimson Raiders HQ to complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page