Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Follow Claptrap out of the room and through the snowy canyon ahead to collect various supplies from the ice blocks or containers along the way, then continue after the small robot to reach a clearing and encounter a group of Bullymongs.
- Open fire on the Bullymongs that drop down around you to score head shots and cause critical damage, then continue clearing the area as you move around it in a circular pattern to avoid being attacked.
- Move up onto the rock ledge at the center of the clearing to get an advantageous perspective of the battlefield and fire down upon the remaining enemies below, then eliminate the last one and follow Claptrap to exit through the nearby hole in the wall.
- Continue following Claptrap forward through the snowy canyon to collect supplies along the way and activate nearby checkpoints, then drop over the next icy ledge ahead to land in the area below and eliminate the Bullymongs that approach.
- Finish clearing the canyon of threats and locate Claptrap again to dig him out of the snow, then continue following him to make your way through the open shipping container ahead and activate a cut scene in the next clearing above.
- Afterwards, open fire on Knuckle Dragger’s face to cause critical damage and jump sideways while backing away from the monster to avoid the creature’s lunging attacks.
- Continue running backwards in a circular motion around the area, while firing into Knuckle Dragger’s head, and jump repeatedly to avoid taking damage until the creature is defeated.
- Use the waypoint marker to find Claptrap’s eye and follow him up the next snowy incline to approach the mechanized barge at the top, then wait for the door to be opened and enter the room in front of you to collect supplies from the containers against the walls.
- Approach the treasure chest at the center of the room to open it and pick up the indicated gears within, then speak with Claptrap again to complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page