Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Cleaning Up the Berg
- Travel to the Southern Shelf and follow Claptrap over the edge of the cliff face ahead to drop into the next area below, then move towards the shanty town in front of you and eliminate the approaching Bullymongs.
- Back up from the charging the Bullymongs and fire into the creatures’ heads to clear them out as quickly as possible, then approach the front gate of Liar’s Berg to re-join with Claptrap and fire through the holes in the fence to eliminate the enemies within the town.
- After Claptrap opens the front gate and you have moved forward into the town, continue eliminating the enemies ahead by taking cover behind various surrounding obstacles and using a long-range weapon to achieve kill more quickly.
- Use your map to locate the remaining enemies in the town and continue eliminating them until the Bullymongs arrive, then allow them to attack the nearby marauders before opening fire on the creatures to finish clearing the area.
- Search the town for supplies and join Claptrap by the electrified gate to activate a cut scene with Sir Hammerlock, then wait for him to open the fence and hand over the robot’s eye to watch the repair job.
- After Claptrap has been repaired and you have searched Sir Hammerlock’s living area for supplies, join your two allies by the generator located in town to watch the power come back on and “Turn In” to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page