Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Best Minion Ever
- Approach Claptrap to grab him and follow the small robot out of Liar’s Berg to reach gateway Harbor, then take cover and eliminate the first group of enemies you see occupying the area ahead.
- Continue following Claptrap across the icy canyon to reach the next shanty town and take cover inside the nearest structure, then approach an open window to fire upon the enemies located on the ledges around you and turn in a circle consistently to fend off any psychos that approach at close range.
- Use a scoped or other long-range weapon to locate the remaining enemies on the balconies above and behind any of the surrounding cover points, then clear the area of all threats and search the buildings for supplies.
- Approach Claptrap so that he drops down the next bridge ahead and open fire on the enemies that come across it to clear a safe passage, then follow the small robot over to a shanty town on the other side and activate a cut scene in which you encounter the Boom brothers.
- Take cover behind one of the barricades in front of you and open fire on big Bertha manning the rocket launcher in the distance ahead, then score repeated headshots on this enemy to defeat him quickly and focus your attention on the remaining two bosses.
- Move around the edge of the area to alternate between various cover points consistently and keep your gun trained on the nearest Boom brother, then jump out of the way of the initial oncoming rocket and attack the enemy at close-range as he reloads.
- Defeat the extraneous psychos that appear during the boss battle and return to attacking the Boom brothers until they are both defeated, then search the area for supplies and approach Claptrap’s location to hear his next set of instructions.
- Turn around to approach the cannon previously used by Big Bertha and press the indicated button to climb inside the turret, then fire the enormous gun to destroy the indicated gate and continue shooting to mow down the wave of enemies that advances from behind it.
- Fire at the ground near the enemies that approach from the distance ahead to wipe them out more effectively and continue this method of attack until the area is clear, then dismount from the cannon and move forward through the gate you previously destroyed.
- Use the waypoint marker on your map to pursue Claptrap across The Soaring Dragon outer area, collecting supplies and eliminating enemies that appear as you go, then climb to the top of the white rock incline that overlooks the shanty town ahead and equip a scoped-weapon to begin sniping guards patrolling the village below.
- Continue eliminating the enemies that emerge from the town’s front gate or have positioned themselves on either side of it until they have all been removed, then drop back to the ground below to enter the village and move forward to locate another group of patrolling guards.
- Open fire on the various explosive barrels scattered across the village to eliminate the surrounding enemies more quickly and stay behind cover during your attacks to avoid taking damage, then throw grenades to defeat the larger marauders and continue fighting your way through the shanty town.
- Clear out the remaining enemies in this section of the town and search the area thoroughly to collect additional supplies, then use the waypoint marker on your map to continue towards Claptrap’s location and reach another wave of enemies that occupy the surrounding buildings.
- Use a scoped weapon to take out the enemies you see ahead from afar or detonate explosive barrels and continue moving forward through the shanty town to collect additional supplies along the way, then turn right in the next area to eliminate the enemies on the hill and buildings above.
- Follow the road forward beneath the bridge to search the surrounding area on the other side for supplies, then open fire on the explosive barrels ahead of you to detonate them and eliminate the next wave of guards.
- Move towards the waypoint marker around the next corner ahead to locate Claptrap and eliminate the enemies currently attacking him, then follow the small robot forward into another shanty town area to eliminate the marauders on the ground and in the surrounding balconies above with a long-range weapon.
- Clear out the last remaining enemy and search the surrounding area for supplies, then approach Claptrap’s position on the level above and climb the next staircase ahead.
- Make a left at the top of the steps to eliminate the next group of marauders around the building in front of you and follow the arrow sign on the far wall to climb to the level above, then use cover to safely travel forward around the ledge and defeat enemies that appear along the way.
- Climb the ramp on the opposite side of the area to pull the lever at the top and hoist up Claptrap, then follow the small robot to the next room above and refill on ammo using the nearby vending machines.
- Follow Claptrap into the next area he open below to activate a cut scene in which you encounter Captain Flynt, then open fire on him from as long a distance as possible and retreat to a new cover point whenever a grenade comes your way.
- Stay towards the back of this area to continue firing upon Flynt from a safe distance and drain the boss’ health until he drops down from the ledge, then move into a location away from the surrounding vents to avoid being burned by the enormous flame jets that emerge.
- Find a safe spot away from the flame jets and continue firing at Flynt to cause critical damage as he approaches, while also picking off any lesser enemies that manage to get within close-range of you.
- When Flynt has managed to move within close distance of you, fight your way over to the opposite end of this area and turn around to continue firing at the boss from this new location until he is defeated.
- Afterwards, finish clearing the area of all remaining lesser enemies and follow Claptrap onto his ship to complete this chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page