Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Road to Sanctuary
- Travel to the Three Horns Divide and drop off the boat onto the cracked glacier below, then approach the bridge ahead to watch it fall apart and continue moving forward over the debris to enter the next icy canyon beyond it.
- Clear out the Bullymongs blocking the path by shooting them with a long-range rifle and continue moving towards the waypoint marker on your map to reach the vehicle generator, then try activating the device to get a new objective and use the nearby vending machines to refill on supplies.
- Move through the skeleton’s mouth beside you to head towards the next waypoint marker and take cover in the outpost to begin clearing the enemies blocking the road ahead.
- Use the explosive barrels with critical headshots to quickly clear the area ahead and continue fighting your way forward through the outpost to approach the indicated droid buried in the snow by the cliff, then pick up the Hyperion adapter and return to the previous vehicle generator.
- Approach the indicated console to install the hyperion adapter and generate a vehicle for you to teleport into, then drive towards the ramp directly in front of you and hit the boosters to fly across the gap.
- Enter the cave to mow down the surrounding bullymongs and exit out the other side of the cavern, then continue driving towards the waypoint marker on your map to reach the Sanctuary’s front gate and clear out the marauders guarding the area.
- Use the telecom system by the front gate to speak with Roland and get your next objective, then drive towards the waypoint marker to reach Marrowfield and park in front of the indicated opening in the rock wall.
- Exit the vehicle to move forward through the opening in the rock wall ahead and cross the snowy clearing to eliminate another wave of surrounding bullymongs, then approach the waypoint marker on your map to find Corporal Reiss and pick off the enemies attacking him.
- Speak with Reiss to get your next objective and return to the snowy clearing, then head towards the waypoint marker to discover the Windbreak Camp and immediately begin opening fire on the Bloodshot enemies.
- Use your special ability and fire from the outskirts of the camp with a long-ranged weapon to help you clear out the initial group of enemies, then climb up through the structure against the glacier wall on the right and finish filling the quota of killing twenty Bloodshots them.
- Search the camp to finish clearing it of Bloodshots and collect additional supplies, then pick up the power core from one of the enemies you downed and return to your vehicle.
- Head towards the waypoint marker on your map to return to the Sanctuary’s front gate and get out of the vehicle to use the indicated intercom system, then wait for the door to open and enter the city limits.
- Climb the steps of the building on your right to meet up with Lt. Davis and turn around to remove the old power core from the machine behind you, then install the new core and “Turn in” to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page