Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Approach Sanctuary’s front gate to have the guard open the door for you and move forward into the city, then make your way over to the garage shutter ahead on the left to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, move forward to speak with Scooter the mechanic and pick up a bar of Eridium from him.
- Collect the fuel cell from the shelf on your left and climb the staircase behind Scooter to pick up the other one from the storage area at the top, then turn around to exit the garage through the door in front of you in the corner.
- Climb the steps on your left to head towards the next waypoint marker and move through the town to lift the indicated hatch in the courtyard, then install the first fuel cell and turn around.
- Make your way towards the second hatch in front of you to install another fuel cell and move in the direction of the next waypoint marker that appears, then approach the shop door to purchase an upgrade from Crazy Earl.
- Return to the previous courtyard to locate the third hatch and install the final fuel cell, then approach the next waypoint marker that appears to speak with Crimson Raider and pick up the command center key from him.
- Approach the indicated door behind Crimson Raider to unlock it and enter the building, then activate the tape recorded on the table to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page