Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Hunting the Firehawk
- Climb the steps at the back of Roland’s place and make a right into the open room at the top, then approach the indicated vault to pick up the Echo Recorder and exit the building through the front door located downstairs.
- Exit the city of Sanctuary to move forward down the road ahead and travel back to Three Horns Divide, then use the vehicle generator on your left and drive towards the next waypoint marker to cross the small bridge leading into Marrowfield.
- Park in front of the entrance to the shanty town on the other side of the small bridge and exit the vehicle, then move forward through the village and clear out the surrounding enemies within.
- Keep your distance from the Nomad Pyros to avoid their flamethrower bursts and use explosive ammunition to defeat them.
- Approach the back of the shanty town to travel into Frostburn Canyon, then head towards the next waypoint marker to reach the Bloodshot sign at the top of the hill and eliminate the enemies that appear on your right.
- Make your way towards the next waypoint marker on the map and take the first road on the right to reach Blisterpus Camp in the area below, then eliminate the enemies in front of you to continue moving forward and enter the cave ahead in the corner to approach the second Bloodshot sign.
- Move forward through Blacktoe Cavern to collect the supplies you see along the way and eliminate enemies with long-distance weaponry or grenades, then head uphill towards the waypoint marker to reach the third Bloodshot sign at the top and turn right.
- Climb the set of steps in front of you to encounter another wave of pyro enemies and eliminate them from a distance, then continue making your way up the staircases ahead to locate the fourth Bloodshot sign and take out the psychos at the top with incendiary ammo.
- Exit the cavern to locate the fifth bloodshot sign and continue towards the next waypoint marker that appears on your map, then eliminate the surrounding spider enemies by moving in circles around them and shooting the exposed sacs on their lower bodies.
- Continue towards the marker on your map to reach Ashmouth Camp and move left along the metal walkway lining the area to eliminate the occupying enemies, then drop into the area below and take out the guards around the fire pit.
- Approach the sixth Bloodshot sign in the nearby cave to locate Firehawk’s hideout and eliminate the enemies emerging from the entrance, then enter the cavern and continue taking out the psychos that charge towards you.
- As you make your way through the cave, look for the first two pipes sticking out of the walls and move against the left side of the tunnel to avoid the flame jets they produce.
- Continue moving forward through the cave and jump over the next flame jet you encounter, then veer left of the scorch mark on the ground ahead to evade another fire trap from above.
- Use the narrow metal beams to cross the next two gaps and approach the waypoint marker on your map to locate the final Bloodshot sign, then continue forward beneath the partially-opened blast door to access the pair of vending machines in the room ahead.
- Move forward into Firehawk’s Lair, then climb the of metal steps ahead to encounter the two Bruisers and activate the next cut scene, then approach Lilith to revive her and climb the set of steps behind her to acquire the Eridium nugget.
- Return to Lilith and hand over the Eridium to completely re-energize her, then face the previous set of steps and wait for the bandits to begin their ambush.
- Pick off whichever bandits Lilith is unable to destroy for you and use your special ability to help her defeat the Badass psycho that eventually appears, then turn towards the other set of steps in this area and continue to eliminate the oncoming enemies as a team.
- To defeat the wave of Badass Psychos that appear next, move underneath the partially opened blast door in the previous vending machine room and stay on the other side to fire upon the enemies from safety.
- Return to the metal platforms in Firehawk’s Lair to join back up with Lilith and approach the waypoint marker on your map to collect more Eridium, then bring it over to her and “Turn In” to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page