Brink Stats Site Goes Live Tomorrow, Free DLC Detailed
That online stats website we’ve been waiting for Splash Damage to roll out ever since it released Brink three weeks ago is finally going live tomorrow, May 31 — which will allow players to actually keep track of how well they do in Brink rather than just showing who was the best in each class.
You’ll need the code that Brink provides players to track your stats, and unfortunately PC players aren’t going to have access to the stats site yet, just those of us on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Bethesda says on its blog the PC site will be available “very soon,” though.
Meanwhile, Bethesda says new updates will go live for all three versions of the game, all meant to reduce lag for players. We’ll be checking them out in the coming days to see how well Brink may yet be doing.
Bethesda also detailed the upcoming free DLC pack they’ll be dropping on us in June, titled “Agents of Change.” We’ve got the full skinny on what we’ll be getting out of it below:
- Founders’ Tower – The revolution finally reaches the island’s iconic spire and takes the battle for the Ark to dizzying heights.
- Labs – Venture into the depths of the Ark’s original research and development laboratories, a submerged high-tech facility so far untouched by the civil war.
New Player Abilities
- UAV – This stealthy and lethal device allows Operatives to automatically mark nearby enemies on their radar. For more explosive fun, they can even take direct control of the UAV and detonate it near unsuspecting foes.
- Napalm Grenade – Soldiers can use this new grenade to cover an area in a sea of deadly flames.
- Pyro Mine – Engineers can plant these mines and leave enemies in the epicenter of a massive napalm explosion.
- Field Regen Unit – Medics can deploy these units to increase the health regeneration of any nearby teammates.
- Tactical Scanner – This universal ability allows players to reveal the active buffs of their opponents, allowing them to pick off enemies more strategically.
New Weapon Attachments
- Bayonets – Gain the edge in melee combat and cause extra damage with these deadly blades.
- Weapon Shields – Take cover from enemy fire and prevent headshot bonus damage behind riot-style shields.
New Character Outfits
- The Sad Punk – Add a touch of Steampunk to your Resistance character.
- The Limey – Bring order to the Ark with this outfit inspired by traditional European police.