Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons – Turtle Soup Achievement Guide
Bring a family together in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and our Turtle Soup achievement guide. A lonely mother is missing her babies in the last chapter of this twin-stick puzzle adventure game. If you’re lost and need a nudge in the right direction, see how to make this family unit whole again with the step-by-step instructions below.
Turtle Soup Achievement Guide
- Load up Chapter 6, and reach the ice shelf with the large turtle. To help her set off to sea, find 3 baby turtles and push them into the water.
- To the right of the mama turtle, climb up the ledge and drop down into an area with the 1st overturned baby. Only the older brother can drag the large babies up the ice hill.
- For the 2nd baby turle, help a brother onto the ledge on the right. Up above, push the baby onto the slope to slide it onto the ground below.
- That’s two turtles. One more to find. Move up the slope to the left to find the 3rd turtle and give it a push toward the mother. There’s a long trench leading into the ocean water. Drag each baby turtle up the slope, then shove them into the trench.
- Once all three babies are down the trench, they’ll swim to their big mom.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Turtle Soup (60 Points / Silver)
You helped the turtles to the sea.