Brothers in Arms DS Game Trailer
Ubisoft released a gameplay trailer for the critically acclaimed WWII series Brothers In Arms, which will be released on June 8th for the Nintendo DS. Brothers In Arms DS brings all the action and strategy of the series to a handheld, utilizing the DS Touch Screen to control the squad.
- Brothers In Arms on DS for the first time: Game exclusively designed for the DS with easy-to-use, stylus-based controls such as the screen aiming system.
- Impressive, realistic 3D graphics: Incredibly detailed environments, highly believable characters and enemies, cinematic camera angles, and great animation.
- Drivable vehicles: Drive a 4×4 or a Sherman tank and use a wide range of weapons (bazooka, sniper rifle, grenades, and more) to destroy the enemy.
- 16 missions and three different campaigns: Relive the intensity of WWII through three different campaigns, from North Africa to Normandy.
- Redesigned new multiplayer experience: Fight major multiplayer battles with three of your friends with different multiplayer modes including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- Contextual movements: Gameplay adapted to the DS hardware with auto-cover behind walls or auto-recovering life system.
- An unrivaled sense of drama: Stronger emotional factor due to the third-person view and dialogue between the soldiers.