Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway Coming in August
Finally, after being pushed back into the fiscal year for 2008, the third installment in the Brothers in Arms series will be released in August for the PC,PS3 and Xbox 360 according to Ubisoft.
Hell’s Highway will feature a totally redesigned inline component for the squad-based WWII shooter and drops you into Operation Market Garden, the largest paratrooper operation in World War II.
- Brothers In Arms Hell’s Highway – next generation: The classic authentic, squad-based combat series explodes on next-generation hardware, offering unprecedented graphics and features.
- New Story, New Setting. Follow Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division in “Operation Market-Garden” as they fight to open famous “Hell’s Highway” in a daring bid for a quick end to the war.
- Live the life of an enlisted man: Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy and set up a devastating ambush. For the first time, finding the enemy before they find you is part of the challenge.
- Unprecedented character design: Lifelike characters look, talk, move and think with incredible realism. Game characters interact with the player and each other like true brothers in arms, trading ammunition, helping wounded allies and civilians, working together to man team-operated weapons, and more.
- Rich cinematic experience: As the squad leader, you interact with and get to know your brothers. Each character has his own personality, unique story and background, and grows through the game.
- Powerful new units under your command: Players can use or command combined arms teams and machine gun crews create intense fire, bazooka crews destroy buildings and tanks, and mortar crews pound the enemy from a distance.
- Step into the boots of a soldier: Hit the dirt and get prone, rip grenades from your chest and hurl them at your enemies. See and feel the blast of nearby explosions.
- Completely new multiplayer experience: Fight major multiplayer battles with dozens of players on each side; all the intensity and accessibility of Deathmatch meshed with the squad-based gameplay that helped make Brothers In Arms famous.
- Destroyable cover: Keep your men moving and choose your cover wisely and simulated with real physics, weapons will damage, dent, scorch and destroy the world around you.
Stick around because more information will be made available soon.