Browser Based Game 'Lord of the Evil' Enters Closed Beta
Today, WebMMO opened the closed beta testing phase for its a brand new plug-in strategy browser based game Lord of the Evil. Featuring a guild system where players may found or join a guild, different guilds may vie with each other for resources of mineral products with the winner obtaining abundant treasures.
The CBT will last for 2 weeks and the in-game chatting channel will be opened during testing. All gamer data will be deleted when the CBT comes to an end, so if you want to get an idea of what to expect out of the game before the full-release, head on over to the official site now and sign up.
- Three Races: Human, Orc, Demon; Be holy or be evil!
- Auto leveling-up, playing while you working, studying and sleeping
- Guild System: Players may found or join in a guild, and the guild may be upgraded. Then all the guild members’ materials and resources will increase additionally as a consequence. Thus the stronger will gain even more power.
- Battle System: Different guilds may vie with each other for resources of mineral products. And the winner will obtain abundant treasures..
- Game client forms in flash without the need of downloading, thus enabling you to enjoy the fun brought by fierce wars freely and simply.
The backstory of the game is extremely long and varied, an this is just a snippet:
The origin and creation of Zeniken has remained mystery for tens of thousands of years. Some people theorized that a catastrophic cosmic explosion in the deep Orgim Ocean and rose the land from the ocean floor. Others believed that Zeniken was created as a whole by a single powerful entity. Although the exact origin of the mysterious land remains uncertain, it is clear that 2 different races, human and orc, have been peacefully live in and share the land together. Ruled by their wise king, Leorudius, human were able to strengthen their civilization with advance technologies and machineries. Orcs were also to become stronger with their improved weaponries. As the two become stronger and more numerous, their demands on resources to support their own kind become more and more intense each day. The tension between the two seems to outbreak in the near future, and some of the extreme advocates from each side began to plan their tactics to over power the other race.
Like I said, it is long, but provides an interesting read, so again, head that way and sign up for the beta. If you do, be sure and drop us a line to let us know what you think of it.