Burnout Paradise Getting Bikes This Week
Criterion Games is finally dropping one hell of an update on Burnout Paradise owners this Thursday. This week comes the hotly anticipated release of the new Bikes Pack, which of course adds motorcycles to the world of Burnout for the low, low price of “free.” In addition to that, the pack will come with a few new modes and challenges to keep racers occupied, as Criterion details on their website:
- Pick from 2 motorcycles featuring male or female characters and start on a whole new progression to earn your Bike License.
- 38 new against-the-clock race events – Burning Ride and Midnight Ride.
- A brand new in-game 24 hr day / night cycle that impacts traffic density and available events. (It’s fully customizable – you can make it day/night/change the clock speed – it’s up to you.)
- Dynamic weather brings an all-new look to Paradise City
- And if that’s not enough, we’ve got 70 more Freeburn Challenges too
That’s pretty meaty for a free update. I’m still a little skeptical on how the motorcycles will work in the game though; since the Burnout series is known for its brutal crashes, but they never show a driver involved. Still, this should all definitely keep Burnout Paradise players happy.
Via Criterion Games