Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Patch v1.4
Infinity Ward has issued another patch for the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. This v1.4 patch improves mod support, server browser, fixes bullet accuracy, and adds a “holiday” version of the Crash multiplayer map. Here are some more details.
- “Winter Crash”, a holiday version of Multiplayer map “Crash”
- Improvements to the server browser
- Fixed some rare bullet accuracy issues for all weapons.
- For server admins: fixed user ban list not working correctly on servers. Ban.txt will be created in the main or fs_game directory
- In the connect screen, Mods will be identified as”Mod: [mod name]“
- Only official IWD files will be read from the main directory. All custom IWD should be placed in a mod directory.
- Fix for reloading several times after connecting to a modded server
- Improved mod.ff support to allow adding game types.
- Fixed an issue with Http redirect downloads.
- “fs_game” will be forced to lower case
For installation notes and more please visit our FileFront page. To get the patch, just click on the badge below.