Call of Duty: Black Ops ‘Escalation’ DLC Trophies
Get every scrap of bloodsoaked goodness you can from Call of Duty: Black Ops‘ Escalation downloadable content pack with our full Trophy Unlockable Guide. Our crack spec ops squad of walkthrough producers are ready to dig in and show you how to snag each and every Trophy, and we’re even building a Game Guide, so check back early and often on release date for all the Trophy unlocking you can handle, starting on May 3.
Loving Call of the Dead? Find out how to kill George Romero!
Stand-in – In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in solo or co-op.
Stuntman – In Call of the Dead, make a zombie explode using the V-R11.
Shooting on Location – In Call of the Dead, kill 10 zombies with one Scavenger shot from over 100 feet away.
Quiet on the Set – In Call of the Dead, cut the lights on the director.
- Restart the level over and over until the mystery box is at the mid level of the lighthouse (You will see a blue beam of light in front of you when Round 1 begins).
- Kill Zombies until you get 1700 points.
- Walk up the cavernous area and clear the debris from the path (A sideways boat). Doing so will cost you 750 points.
- Use the mystery box. If you pull the Scavenger, move to Step 5. If you get anything else go back to Step 1.
- Get a good second weapon, either from the box or from the wall.
- Turn on the power (2750).
- Save 7000 points; 5000 for Pack a Punch, 2000 for the PHD flopper perk.
- Try to create a Crawler, a ray gun, or an explosive, then wait for the Pack a Punch machine to be at the starting location by running around the map while watching the lighthouse.
- First, upgrade your Scavenger gun to the Hyena Infra-Dead, then get the Flopper perk.
- Try to attack George in the area the Quick Revive is at so that you can keep him from raging.
Ensemble Cast – In Call of the Dead, send the crew to Paradise in co-op.