Call of Duty Elite Redesigned for Black Ops 2
Beachhead Studios has redesigned the the Call of Duty Elite website in preparation for the November release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The new design has all features accessible from a new hover-over top menu, allowing users to navigate the site more easily.
Full details can be found on the official FAQ page, but here’s the skinny:
- Career info has been separated by game and can be found under each game title header in the menu. Here you can check out your Career Summary and Recent Matches, tweak your Custom Classes, track Challenges and Leaderboards, and view your Weapon Performance.
- Connect is now called Clan HQ. Clan HQ shows all your Clan stats, including Clan Competitions, Rewards, and Clan XP.
- Compete has been changed to Competitions, and displays Events, Clan Challenges, Clan Operations, and Lone Wolf Operations.
- Improve links are now located under each game title header in the menu, and breaks down Maps, Weapons and Lethal/Tactical items, Attachments and Proficiencies, Perks, Strike Packages, Deathstreaks, and Game Modes.
- My HQ is your hub for finding Game Summaries, the Vault, Recent Badges, and your Feed, which includes Notifications and Invites.
- Elite TV remains Elite TV, with Theater mode accessed by clicking the filter in the upper-left portion of the screen.