Call of Duty: Ghosts – How to Unlock Extinction Mode
Want more Call of Duty: Ghosts? Get updates on the latest gaming guides; subscribe to Game Front’s Video Walkthroughs on YouTube.
Extinction Mode isn’t available in Call of Duty: Ghosts right out of the gate, players will need to finish the campaign up to a certain point to unlock the extraterrestrial addition.
Don’t be confused — it’s really simple. All you’ve got to do is finish the first four missions, and Extinction Mode appears on the main menu. Keep scrolling for a few more details, and let us know how you’re feeling about the initially locked alien survival mode in the comments.
While you’re here, watch (or read) our video walkthrough for Call of Duty: Ghosts. Then tactically insert yourself into the Call of Duty: Ghosts cheats page for even more how-to’s, secrets, and collectible guides.
How to Unlock Extinction Mode
1. Start the Campaign under any difficulty. Extinction Mode will unlock under Recruit.
2. Complete the first mission (Ghost Stories).
3. Return to the main menu to see the new selection; Extinction Mode.
1. Start your Multiplayer Career.
2. Reach Level 5.
3. Return to the main menu to find the new selection; Extinction Mode.
More Call of Duty: Ghosts achievement guides, Easter eggs, and extras.
Additional Source: [Commenter DaneO]