Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
1. You’re now Andre Harkov, a Russion FSO Agent protecting the Russian President. You’ll see the President and his daughter leave the office you’re in. Follow your fellow bodyguard as you see the President enter a meeting.
2. Soon after, gunfire will erupt and the door will breach, disorienting you. Luckily, it’s not too bad and you’ll get your chance to take out the enemies. When the enemies are down, follow your commander through the breached door. When you reach the next area, all the agents on the president’s side will be taking cover as the enemies appear. Use your pistol to clear the room or if you’ve taken another weapon, use that.
3. When you head about halfway through this room, the plane will hit some major turbulence. So much in fact, that you’ll be weightless for a small portion of the time. Take out the enemies as you’re simulating zero gravity as you move forward. When the plane gains it’s footing back, head down the stairs and take a 180 degree turn to clear the next room full of enemies.
4. Keep moving forward to the next way-point and eliminate any threats. You’ll then find the President’s daughter in the cargo hold. The President will then enter the room, but there’s still more danger ahead. The door with the blinking red light above it will now be opened, so head with your team through it and shoot the bad guys in the face in the next room. When you lose footing, that’s when the enemies will appear. Shoot as many as you can, then watch the explosive fireworks.
5. After waking up from blacking out, the plane has crashed and your commander will lead the way. Follow him as you head outside. You’ll see survivors under the falling snow. Keep following your commander through the crash site. You’ll hear a notice of incoming enemy troops. Run to the defending team as they start getting attacked by more enemies that come in vehicles. Take some weapons off the ground near the fire if you’re running low on ammo.
6. Go from cover to cover as you push forward. Take out the machine gunner up ahead. Personally, as I pushed ahead, I used the path to my left alongside the huge hanger. There are boxes there near the fence that I used for cover, plus it gave me a flanking position. As you thin out the enemies, you should see your commander move up as well. You’ll see more enemies pouring out from the broken side of the fenced in area.
7. Follow your commander there where the trees are located. Run to the way-point and you’ll finally see the president as well as the rescue helicopter. When the helicopter lands, open the door with “F”, but there’s a problem. Watch the rest of the cut-scene as we head to the next mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page