Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Back on the Grid
1. As you emerge from the muddy water as Yuri, you’re not alone as you see Soap, then Price rise up one after another. Follow Price and Soap as they move forward along the stream. Enemies in vehicles will start to drive by, so immediately crouch next to where Soap is.
2. When Price says “move”, follow his lead. After you crouch under the tree Price says there are two enemies that need to be taken out. Locate both of them and it’s up to you to shoot them both. Follow Price and Soap into the hut. When you exit, there will be a group of enemies about to torch a poor fellow. Take position and clear the group. One of them will attack Price, but that’s a bad idea.
3. Keep following Price and another convoy will drive in. Stay still and wait until they’re occupied to proceed. Run with the team and you’ll need to get off the road. Move off to the side and go prone in the foliage by pressing “LCTRL”. Another convoy will pass by. When it’s clear, head into another hut and wait out the troops. Exit the hut and make a left. Two enemies will be on a bridge. Take one out of your choosing as Soap takes out the other.
4. Move to the bridge and crouch underneath as you move ahead. You’ll soon reach the village. Wait until Price surprises an enemy to move forward. After Price opens the door, you’re tasked to climb the ladder and provide overwatch. When you reach the top, kill the sleeping guard by pressing “E”. Two enemies will appear directly in front of Soap and Price. Shoot them in quick succession.
5. Two more enemies will appear. Watch for movement to get a bead on them. Afterward, a group of three will start walking down the road at the farthest point, next to the building with the rusted colored roof. Price and Soap will then breach that building, but it’s empty.
6. Your position will soon be compromised. Quickly switch to your secondary weapon and run for Price. Take out any enemies along the way. When you reach the shack that Price and Soap are in, look down the road and push forward against the enemy wave and toward the way-point.
I like to gain the high ground, so as you move down the dirt road, look for the wooden stairs on the right. Climb them and kill anyone standing in your way. Make a left into the hut and use it’s protection to take out any bad guys you see. After you clear the area, follow Price as the path leads to a pair of ladders.
7. As you drop down into the pool of water, a technical will drive up. Take out the gunner, then man the .50 cal. Now, don’t be bashful. Hold the crap out of the “LMB” and shred the enemies to bits as they come. Sadly, the fun won’t last long as the technical will be hit by mortar fire. It’s time to run.
8. Follow Price and Soap as you narrowly escape the destructive mortar rounds. As you reach the wooden stairs, you’ll fall through the roof of one of the shacks. Get your gun ready and shoot the machete wielding maniac. Look down the road as well and take out another baddie.
9. Keep following Price as he mentions that mortars are in the tower up ahead. Take out the rooftop shooters. You can also take out the mortar guys from here. When they’re gone, get on the mortar by pressing “F”, aim at the ground, and blow away any ground troops and technicals that are looking to stop you.
10. Continue following Price as Soap opens up a grate into a pipe. Follow the path down as you head to the church. When you emerge, take cover and take out the bad guys from a distance. Run through a building and you’ll be met with gunfire from two buildings in front of you. Both have riflemen in the windows. Shoot them through the glass, then move up.
11. Turn right and kill the enemies down the road as you keep pressing forward. You’ll reach a building and Soap will open it. Head through the ruins and the church will be up ahead. Make a right into one of the buildings along the road that has stairs leading up. You can take a height and cover advantage here.
12. Move along the balcony toward the church, then jump down. Climb the stairs of the church and the doors will bust open. Be ready to fire on some men and dogs. If you search the church, you’ll find some intel on one of the tables by the wall on the left. Now head to the door where the way-point is and breach it with “F”.
13. A dog will grab hold of your arm, but your other hand will be free. Use it to shoot two enemies and eventually the crazy ass dog that has it’s jaws deeply plunged into your forearm, will bite the bullet. The cargo you were looking for has just escaped.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page