Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Mind the Gap
1. You’re now Sgt. Marcus Burns. The mission will begin with an aerial view, then zoom in from Burns’ perspective. Walk down the alley way and eliminate an enemy up ahead. Keep moving forward and head inside the door with the light above it. There are two clueless enemies here. Take them out before they know what hit them.
2. Head on back to the alley way and shoot the enemies that appear behind the windows. You’ll see another team enter that building. As you turn right, shoot the two enemies walking side by side. Keep moving forward and wait for your squad to open the double doors. Head up the stairs after you enter, then watch Wallcroft take out a guy as he rounds the corner.
3. Move ahead and turn left in the room where the windows are located. Neutralize the room to clear it. The room turns to the right. From there, head up the stairs. As you turn into the hallway, you’ll see the second team take out the unsuspecting enemies with their laser sights.
4. Chaos will then break loose. Run through the windows and head down street level. Take out the enemies in the area. Some of them will be using laser sights. There’s plenty of cover here. When the enemies are dead, run to the back of the truck and open it when the game prompts you to. Press “F” to open it. An explosion will occur and you’ll see more enemies pop out from the building on the right side using the catwalks.
5. Keep pushing forward when you get the chance toward the building the enemies were occupying. When you enter the garage doors, two bad guys will run down the stairs firing. Silence them. When you exit the building on the other side more hostiles will appear. Focus on them and take them out. Push ahead and drop down past the chain-link fence.
6. Drop down, then make a left. Eliminate the enemies in this area. I used the wall along the right side for cover as I kept moving up, positioning myself behind various porta-potties. The helicopter will help out here. Keep following the trail of bullets and you’ll enter an area with shipping containers full of bad guys. Maneuver your way through. Grab a gun if you’re running low on ammo.
7. Follow the team down the slope and shoot any stray enemies. You’ll see the subway running. Follow the way-point and enter the back of the truck with “F”. Aim for the enemies that you see emerging from the subway windows. The truck will weave in and out from track to track, so try to keep your aim steady. When the sequence is over the train will lose footing and violently crash.
8. You wake up and it’s just you and Wallcroft. Follow him through the tunnel wreckage. Shoot the enemies that happened to survive the crash, then take any out that appear in the long narrow hallway of the subway station. Take cover behind billboards and overturned vending machines. You’ll then reach a path that turns right and when you exit, civilians will be coupled with the bad guys. Aim carefully and proceed through the station.
9. Soon you’ll see the exit with a group of enemies going up the escalator. Take them out as they ascend, then climb the escalator yourself, but watch out for the two straggling enemies and a thrown grenade. Keep moving up to kill more enemies and you’ll reach another escalator. Take out more enemies here, then hop the gate and you’ll see the other team.
10. Head toward the surface an join the barricade for the speeding truck. Shoot it and it will tip over. But there’s a problem.
11. This little micro-mission is called “Davis Family Vacation”. You’re a father and a husband with a camcorder filming your wife and daughter as you walk down the sidewalk. Move forward if you like. You can even zoom in by pressing the “RMB”. You’ll see one of the trucks park dangerously close to you.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page