Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
1. When you drop down, move along the beach and follow Sandman as you move from cover to cover using rocks. You’ll soon reach the wall and smoke will be thrown. Move up to see the street and kill any incoming enemies. When you reach the barbed wire, shoot the enemies down the road. Afterward, turn right toward the way-point.
2. Use the brick wall for cover and cap some enemies in the dug out encampment. The next way-point should now be visible. I moved along the right side of the street, since it provided a lot of places to hide. Slowly move up and take any shots at any bad guys who is willing to pop his head out. Push forward. I stayed the course and followed the brick wall on my right side. As you move ahead, the brick wall on the right side will be broken. Drop down here to flank, plus you’ll get a good view of the enemies.
3. You’ll need to turn into the street that moves you left, but stay on the right side for now where there are more brick walls, to surprise the enemy. There will be a swarm that arrives, but you’ll have a bead on them. Keep following the brick wall by keeping it to your right, and enter the grassy area with the tree. Immediately look to your left and there’s some intel you can pick up on the table. Now move out to the street and shoot the enemies in the back.
4. The way-point will now be focused on the tank. Regroup with it. Unfortunately the gunner on the tank will be hit with sniper fire, so it’s up to you to man it now. Get close to the tank and press “F” to man the gun. The gun can overheat, so watch the meter on the right. Mow down the enemies down the street. The tank then starts to move down the road. You’ll see the enemies go down into the garage. Shoot them as they enter, then you’ll also enter the garage.
5. Shoot all the hostiles in the garage. Use the cars for explosive devices. When you reach a path, the other tank will go first. More enemies will appear. Eliminate them. But when both tanks climb up the ramp, yours will crash down several floors. It’s on foot from here.
6. Follow Sandman to find an exit from the parking garage. Kill all the enemies that block your path out. Follow Sandman to street level and turn right. You’ll see a swarm of enemies. Push forward down the street, but stay on the right side. There’s a window you can enter that’s behind some crates. Enter the building and stay in there while you fend off any enemies inside. Keep moving up ahead, then exit the building after a little while, with your squad.
7. Stick to the right and hug the brick wall. Move forward as you blast away enemies and the road will turn right. You’ll see the convoy, but enemies will be surrounding it. Take them out, then look around for any survivors.
8. Follow Sandman into the adjacent building and head up the stairs. You’ll see an enemy enter a room. Time to breach with your squad. When you’re ready, press “F” to plant a breaching charge and eliminate any enemies inside. You’ve just rescued the vice president. Now watch the rest as we go back to Price, Soap and Yuri.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page