Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Return to Sender
1. With a sandstorm fast approaching you need to find out where Makarov is. You start off in a jeep, blazing down a beach with Price driving and Soap riding shotgun. Both jeeps will ram a gate open. Afterward you’re on foot. Take cover and push through the port. There are a ton of enemies here, and eventually Nikolai will provide air support, but you’ll be the one manning the remote turret.
2. Press “4″ to activate it and you’ll be in a top down view over-looking the action. Shoot all the enemies highlighted in red squares. The area will be clear for now, so move up the road following Price. Price will walk along a ramp that leads inside a building. Take out the enemies here and use this building to take shots from the window. Eventually, you’ll take control of the turret again. Activate it and eliminate all the threats you see.
3. When all is clear, follow Price to the way-point into the target building. Move along the hallways and up the stairs while still following Price. Neutralize any enemies you see as you push forward. You’ll soon reach a door you need to breach. Take out the enemies around the person of interest, Waraabe with a big “Capture” sign over him. Time to have a little chat.
4. The sandstorm is almost here after talking with Waraabe. Follow Price and head up the road along the coast. You’ll see the helicopter for exfil, but things won’t be that easy. Take cover, get out of the open, and eliminate the threats along the road, and on the rooftops. You’re timed here, so keep pushing forward and take the road on the right. More rooftop and balcony enemies will be up ahead.
5. Keep moving and you’ll be faced with a technical. Eliminate the gunner, move up, and shoot the enemies on the rooftops and balconies. Follow Price and you’ll see the extraction point, on top of a building under construction. And because of the wind, will need more construction.
6. Head inside the building and shoot any enemy that moves. You’ll need to clear each floor until you make it to the top. The landing zone will be hot, so press “4″ to man the remote turret once again. Unfortunately, Nikolai will be hit. The helicopter will head straight for you, so turn around and jump on the rope. Time to save Nikolai in the midst of the sandstorm.
7. Follow Price through the streets and eliminate any enemies you see. They’re usually easy to spot since you can see their silhouette in front of either fires or headlights. Push ahead with your squad and you’ll eventually see the way-point that leads to Nikolai. Shoot some enemies for a bit and after some talking, grab Nikolai with “F”, then keep following the way-points until it’s mission over.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page