Capcom Confirms Console Versions of Street Fighter IV With Lovely Press Release
Street Fighter IV is coming to consoles and with Capcom has finally confirmed it through a press release, soon PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii owners can get ready……. What is that? No Wii? You are kidding right? So PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 owners get ready for a great fighting game for your next-gen console.
Few videogame series have had such a strong impact on their perspective genres the way Street Fighter has over the decades. Creating a global legacy spanning over twenty years of fighting games, the series has become a pillar in the fighting videogame genre. Street Fighter IV is a return to the classic 2D fighting action mixed with new characters, visuals, and next-generation gameplay.
Street Fighter IV features a mix of returning favorites such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Guile along with new characters created for this game, such as Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus. Characters and environments are rendered in stylized 3D, while the game is played in the classic 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes. Six-button controls for the game return with new special moves and features integrated into the input system.
- Classic “2D” Street Fighter gameplay with stunning 3D characters and environments
- New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan’s wildest imagination, including Focus attacks, Super Combos, and the revenged-fueled Ultra Combo system.
- Classic Street Fighter characters recreated for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street Fighter II
- New brawlers: female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, mixed martial artist Abel and more
- Locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game
- New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and fans alike
A released date has yet to be announced so check back with us often.
Via: Press Release