Capture Intel Loot Playing Ghostbusters Virtual Ghosthunt Sweepstakes
Atari, Intel, and Sony are gearing up for the big Ghostbusters: the Videogame and movie come back this summer with a spellbinding promotion. You can show off you Ghostbusters pride with the new Ultimate Fan Widget. It’s compatible with most of the major social networks and your key to getting the latest updates hot off the press.
You can also join the Virtual Ghosthunt, a scavenger hunt application. You collect ghosts, finding them or leaving on your friends’ profiles to earn points towards a sweepstakes entry. Prizes include a custom gaming rig with Ghostbusters original decor and copies of the video game, of course.
Follow the jump for more details on how to capture your own Ghostbusters gadgets.
- Ultimate Fan Widget, which is posted here (http://protoncharging.com/gb/), allows Ghostbuster fanatics to show their support by posting to one of 60 different sites like their Facebook/MySpace pages or even to their iGoogle homepage to receive Ghostbuster updates as soon as they’re released.
- This week we are launching a Virtual Ghosthunt where users earn points for posting ghosts to their profile, finding ghosts on their friends’ profiles, and even sending ghosts to infect their friends’ profiles and walls. When users add the app, they are entered in a sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes like an ultimate gaming PC rig with a custom Ghostbusters paint job, Intel Processors and Free copies of Ghostbusters The Videogame. http://apps.facebook.com/ghostbusters-game/
Grand Prize winner snags:
Dell XPS M1730 – Retail: $2,650
- Intel® Core(TM) 2 Duo T9500 (2.6GHz/800Mhz FSB/6MB cache)
- 8GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz
- Blu- ray Disc Combo (DVD+/- RW + BD- ROM)
- 500GB Hard Drive
- NVIDIA® SLI(TM) Dual GeForce® 8700M GT Video Card
2 Second Prize Winners nab an Intel® Core(tm) i7 940 Processor 2.93GHz – Retail: $625