Caribbean Announced — Mount & Blade with Pirates
Getting tired of zombies? Then why not give pirates some lovin’? Snowbird Games, creators of Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword, have announced Caribbean, a 17th-century swashbuckling take on the M&B series. Sea battles, boarding fights, duels, political intrigue… don’t you want to embark on a pirate adventure?
- Sea battles with intuitive and easy control system;
- The real-time boarding fights that throw player in the centre of the action;
- Detailed management and customization of both the fleet and the crew;
- Complex siege system allowing the players to storm forts, harbors or entire cities;
- Different kinds of artillery: shipboard cannons, mortars and howitzers;
- Random events system that keeps players question their decisions during their voyage;
- True ‘Carribean’ atmosphere of the vast and dangerous world;
- Unique NPCs whose design based on the real historical figures;
- Various multiplayer modes featuring the sea and land battles, boarding and sieges.
Caribbean is set to release this September.
via PC Gamer