Carrier Command: Gaea Mission E3 Trailer
A trailer for the sci-fi action game Carrier Command: Gaea Mission has been released. If that name sounds familiar, it should — it’s a remake of the ground-breaking 80′s classic.
Players will battle over air, land and sea in this combination of the 1st and 3rd person action genre
with strategic elements — only this time, they’ll be running an operating system more powerful than MS-DOS.
Some key features:
- Gaea Mission campaign – Follow the story based on the second book of the Gaea Universe trilogy and evolve from an underdog to a skilled Carrier commander and prevail against all odds with your ragtag crew.
- Free roam strategy mode – Enjoy a game mode closely based on the original 80s classics. Choose the start-up settings and the balance of power and challenge the enemy carrier to an ultimate strategic duel.
- Massive game environment – Explore 33 unique islands in 6 distinct climatic zones.
- Unique game mechanics – Control a seamless blend of real-time remotely controllable vehicles with a programmable battle computer to dominate the battlefield.
- Unit management – Acquire and manufacture new upgrades, weapons and enhancements for your carrier and vehicles, but don’t forget to keep an eye on your ammo and fuel stocks as well.
- Strategy – Traverse the seas to establish a network of island bases for defense, mining and manufacturing. Keep a steady supply of resources and equipment to push your campaign forward.
Check out the trailer:
Neo dodged bullets. That guy just dodged a cruise missile.
Not that it matters — he’s dead anyway.