Castlevania: Mirror of Fate Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Cursed Village
- Castle’s Outer Wall
- Forgotten Caves
- Deadly Waterfalls
- Castle Hall
- Guards Room / Cells
- Inner Cells / Vertical Prison
- Theatre / Terrace
- Ballroom / Library
- Library / Castle Hall
- Inner Cells / Spirit of Schneider
- Library / Toy Maker’s Funfair
- Main Tower Outside
- Belfry / Tower’s Link
- Ascend the staircase in front of you and the next one above after that to proceed towards the right, then jump over the stack of cages to visit the health font on the other side and enter the elevator ahead.
- Ride the elevator to the next floor above and activate a cut scene, then use mid-air charged oil flask throws and combination whip strikes to eliminate the goblins in front of you.
- Activate your spirit and roll backwards or jump into the air to dodge the goblin’s lanterns, then finish clearing the room and proceed forward to exit this area.
- Descend the first staircase below to eliminate the goblin on the next landing and continue down the steps on your left to crawl through the tunnel behind the pile of barrels, then read the scroll on the other side and exit the chamber.
- Make your back up the two previous staircases above to move through the open doorway on the left and eliminate another group of goblins, then crawl through the tunnel ahead to pull the lever on the other side and open the door in front of you.
- Proceed forward through the open doorway to return to the Guards Room and collect a new Bestiary card, then eliminate the surrounding enemies and pull the nearby lever to open another door.
- Return to the Kitchen and crawl back through the previous tunnel ahead, then scale the shaft above by waiting for each steam trap to dissolve and climb up onto the right-side ledge.
- Crawl through the tunnel in front of you to climb the steps on the other side and move through the doorway at the top to enter the Theatre.